Classic Tomato Bruschetta
- -1 pint of your favorite Del Cabo Organic Tomatoes
- -2 tablespoons Del Cabo Organic Garlic, finely minced
- -1/2 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- -1/4 cup fresh Jacobs Farm Organic Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- -1 tablespoon lemon juice
- -1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- -1 teaspoon fresh Jacobs Farm Organic Tarragon, finely minced
- -1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- -2 baguettes, cut in 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Mix all chopped ingredients in a large bowl—except for the bread and garlic cloves!
- Add your desired amount of salt and pepper to the mixture.
- Allow tomato mixture to stand unrefrigerated for 3 hours to allow flavors to develop and brighten.
- Heat the oven to 350°F and toast the bread on a baking sheet—sprinkle the untoasted bread with olive oil before baking for extra flavor!
- Rub the cut side of garlic on each toasted slice to infuse with garlicky goodness
- Top toasted bread with your fragrant, fresh mixture and ENJOY!