Stuffed Del Cabo Sweet Petite Peppers
- 2 pints del Cabo Sweet Petite Pepper Medley (about 15 peppers)
- 9 ounces semi-soft goat cheese
- 1/8 cup chives, tarragon, basil or thyme - or combination of - chopped finely
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Leaving the stem intact, cut a slit along the top of each pepper. Remove the seeds and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine goat cheese, a sprinkle of pepper, a pinch of salt and herbs.
- Spoon cheese mixture into prepared pepper.
- Arrange filled peppers close together on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is heated through and peppers are on the tender side.
- Arrange on serving dish with basil leaves.