Grilled Del Cabo Sweet Petite Peppers
- 1 pint Del Cabo Sweet Petite Pepper Medley
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cast iron pan or baking sheet
- Heat oven to 425°F
- In a medium bowl, toss peppers with olive oil then place them in pan or on baking sheet 8" from top of oven.
- Check on peppers in five minutes, and turn when blistering. Total cooking time should be approximately eight minutes.
- Remove from oven onto serving platter, sprinkle with sea salt and eat with your fingers!