Ginger-Thyme Spaghetti Squash
- 5 cups cooked spaghetti squash (about 1 large squash)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut squash in half, scrape out seeds and discard.
- Spray a roasting pan with non-stick spray or coat with olive oil.
- Rub the cut surfaces of the squash with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour a little water on the roasting pan before you place the squash sections to help prevent the bottom of the squash from burning.
- Place in the oven, rind side up and bake for 30 - 35 minutes, until strands are tender.
- Remove from oven and scoop out the squash.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger, stir for one minute, then add the spaghetti squash and toss.
- Sprinkle in the thyme leaves and serve.