Larry & Sandra's Baked Fish with Epazote
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves Del Cabo garlic, minced
- 2tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tbsp. freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp. freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. Jacobs Farm oregano, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 4 6 oz. mahi mahi fillets
- 4 long rectangular pieces aluminum foil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 fresh Jacobs Farm bay leaves
- 4 fresh sprigs of Jacobs Farm epazote
- Lime wedges
- Mix together the first ten ingredients (oil through pepper).
- Place fish in a wide, shallow baking dish and coat with the mixture on both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the foil on a baking sheet.
- Arrange each fillet on the foil, folding up edges so liquids stay with fist.
- Drizzle wine over each fillet.
- Top each one with one bay lead and one sprig of fresh epaztoe.
- Fold the foil over the fish and crimp the edges to form a seal.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaves and transfer the fish, unwrapped, to a platter.
- Serve with a side of hot salsa and garnish with lime.