Seeking a New Addition to the Marketing Team!
Jacobs Farm Del Cabo has been farming great tasting, organic, socially responsible food for over 30 years. We are a diverse, multicultural company rooted in the communities we work and grounded in great people.
We seek a talented, energetic person to lead our marketing efforts. This is a tremendous opportunity to drive communication, translate our stories, and be the organizer, keeper, and messenger of all things brand.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies and drive the execution of all brand marketing initiatives
- Manage all messaging, content, collateral, and tools - written, digital, photographic, video, print, trade show, booth, advertising, etc. - across digital and physical assets
- Manage all new product and packaging development, managing and driving cross-functional goals, deadlines, and execution to market
- Manage all trade show efforts, leading planning, organizing, tracking, and execution on the floor
- Lead digital, web, and social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) communication, engaging with our audiences and evaluating analytics
- Assist in planning and managing departmental budgets
- Manage, mentor, and develop direct report (s)
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 Year College Degree preferred
- 8 years’ experience in marketing, or related, ideally with experience in both consumer and trade markets and well-developed project management skills
- Proven ability to work with teams, communicate effectively, establish rapport, and manage and develop direct reports
- Natural market and consumer orientation. Appreciation for good design.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Very organized. Proven ability to meet deadlines, influence, and work cross-functionally
- Self-driven with the ability to operate independently
- Familiarity with Adobe creative tools a plus
- Passion for food, social causes, and/or a healthy, active lifestyle a bonus!